The Double Wheel Deal is the perfect package that provides all the necessary tools to help you grow your own food. This package includes the Double Wheel Hoe, the Plow Set and the Sweeps.
The Double Wheel Hoe is a dual-wheeled push cultivator that provides added stability for cultivating, weeding, furrowing and hilling plants. The additional wheel allows you to straddle plants when they are small, so that you can work both sides of the row in one pass.
Use the Plow Set attachment to make a furrow for planting, or turn them around to throw dirt (hill) plants in your garden. When using with the Double Wheel Hoe, the Plow Set is especially handy when planting potatoes because it allows you to easily dig a furrow for planting and cover your planted potatoes.
The Sweeps are our most versatile weeding attachment. The left and right Sweep have slightly different angles which allows you to alter the width of your weeding path. With the Double Wheel Hoe, you can set up the Sweeps to straddle a row of small plants and weed on both sides.
Upgrade your package with the Wheel Hoe Success Kit
Our Wheel Hoe Success Kit includes everything you need to maintain your Wheel Hoe, change attachments and keep your blades sharpened. The Wheel Hoe Success Kit includes Boiled Linseed Oil for conditioning and protecting your Wheel Hoe handles, a 9/16″ Wrench for changing Wheel Hoe attachments, a Farmers File for sharpening attachments, and a medium grit Sanding Block for polishing and smoothing any rough spots that may develop.
Included with the Double Wheel Deal package:
The Hoss Double Wheel Hoe
- The ultimate dual-wheeled push cultivator!
- Powder-coated steel frame and Amish-crafted, hardwood handles
- Includes set of 4 Cultivator Teeth
- Left and right plow blades for the Hoss Double Wheel Hoe
- Create planting furrows and hilled beds
- Easily throw dirt to existing plants to prevent wind damage
- Our most versatile weeding attachment for the Hoss Wheel Hoe
- Zinc-plated steel with extremely sharp cutting blade
- Turn inward for a solid weeding path or turn outward for straddle weeding