Our 100 Watt Germination Mat allows you to maintain a constant soil temperature when germinating seeds or propagating plants. The patented, double-layer construction is tough and waterproof, which makes it ideal for a wide range of growing situations. These work great in a greenhouse or indoor seed starting room. We highly recommend using with our Hoss Germination Thermostat to provide the best control of temperature.
This mat is 20.75″ x 48″ long. It is large enough to provide heat for two of our 162 or 338 Cell Seed Starting Trays. It is also large enough to hold 6 of our 24 Cell Seed Starting Trays or 12 of our 12 Cell Seed Starting Trays. This mat is essential when starting warm-season vegetable seedlings in the late winter months. It will drastically improve germination rates and germination time for peppers, tomatoes, eggplant, okra, melons, flowers and more!
Once seeds have germinated, you may remove the trays from the heat mat if you need to use the mat to germinate other trays. You can also leave the trays on the mat as the seedlings grow. This will help to accelerate the growth and allow you to have transplants ready sooner than later.
Hoss 100 Watt Germination Mat Instructions:
- Place the mat on a stable, flat surface without any standing water.
- Insert the power plug into a standard 120V outlet.
- Place the propagation trays or other plant containers on top of the heat mat. If you have humidity domes for your trays, we highly recommend using them here to improve germination conditions.
- 20.75″ x 48”
- 120 Volts
- 100 Watts
- 50/60 HZ
- Use only according to instructions. Fire or electric shock may result from improper use.
- Do not immerse the heat mat in water.
- Make sure the surface underneath the heat mat is free of sharp points or objects which could damage it.