Glaser Wheel Hoe
- Glaser Wheel Hoe is made overseas and has costly parts not included.
- Glaser has rubber tire that will dry rot and go flat. Replacement tube for tire sells for $12.95.
- Glaser requires an oscillating hoe mounting block for $38.00.
- Glaser 8″ Oscillating Hoe sells for $81.00.
- Glaser Wheel Hoe retails for $349.00.
Hoss Wheel Hoe
- Hoss Wheel Hoe is MADE IN THE USA.
- Hoss has a 15″ steel wheel that will last a lifetime.
- Hoss has more attachments for the wheel hoe.
- Hoss 8″ Oscillating Hoe sells for $26.99.
- Hoss Wheel Hoe retails for $169.00.
- Hoss has a Double Wheel Hoe option that provides added stability and allows for the opportunity to straddle the row when plants are small.
- Hoss Wheel Hoe has oil impregnated bronze bushings in wheel that make it easier to push. Tool bar is 1/4″ steel and slotted on back for more implement versatility.
Hoss Wheel Hoe Attachments
- Hoss Oscillating Hoe has a 7000 lbs. shear capacity
Tool bar is slotted on back for more versatility
Handles adjust for different height of operator
Oscillating Hoe blade is 1095 high carbon steel
Plows can be used as a middle buster (furrower) or turned and used as a hiller (bedder)
Oscillating hoes have two mounting bolts
Cultivator teeth for working clay soils
Sweeps are adjustable and used for close shallow cultivation
To learn more about the Hoss Wheel Hoe and other gardening tools visit HossTools.com