Neem Oil is a naturally occurring, organic fungicide, insecticide, and miticide for use on ornamentals, trees, shrubs, vegetables, fruit and nut trees. It can be used to control fungal diseases including black spot, powdery mildew, rust, needle rust, downy mildew, twig and tip blight, anthracnose, scab and flower, botrytis and alternaria. As an insecticide, it can be used to control insects such as aphids, spider mites, scale, whiteflies, beetles, leafrollers and other insect pests.
Apply Neem Oil at first sign of insects/mites for control of aphids, spider mites, scale, whiteflies, beetles, leafrollers, and other insect pests. It is most effective when applied every 7 to 14 days. For heavy insect populations, spray on a 7 day schedule.
As a preventative fungicide, apply Neem Oil on a 7 to 14 day schedule until disease development is no longer present. To control disease already present, apply on a 7 day schedule until disease pressure is eliminated. Then continue spraying on a 14 day schedule to prevent the disease from reoccurring. To prevent rust leaf spot diseases, anthracnose and scab, begin applications at the first sign of spring budding. To prevent powdery mildew, apply in mid-summer or when disease is first detected. Continue applications until disease pressure no longer exists.
Neem Oil Application Instructions:
- Shake well before using.
- Mix 70% NEEM OIL at the rate of 1 fluid ounce per gallon of water.
- For optimal performance, do not mix with cold water.
- Thoroughly mix solution and spray all plant surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until completely wet.
- Frequently mix solution as you spray.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted plants prior to root establishment.
- Exercise caution in timing applications to early morning/late evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
- Do not add adjuvants (spreaders, stickers, extenders, etc.) to 70% NEEM OIL.
There are no reviews yet.