- The Irritec Axle Spacers are necessary when using our 1470’ rolls of 8 mil Irritec Drip Tape on the Hoss Drip Tape Layer Attachment.
- They are not necessary when using the 1640’ rolls of 8 mil Rivulus Drip Tape.
- To install, insert the spacers into each side of the drip tape roll. This may require a slight bit of force.
- Then insert the axle of the drip tape layer attachment per the Drip Tape Layer Attachment instructions.
- Once installed, turn the knobs to adjust the drip tape roll to your desired tension.
Irritec Axle Spacers
These spacers are necessary if using our 1470′ rolls of Irritec 8 Mil Drip Irrigation Tape on the Hoss Drip Tape Layer Attachment.
Out of stock