For use in firm, prepared seed beds. Does not perform well in fluffy, well-tilled soils or soils that have a large accumulation of organic residue. For planting in those soil conditions, consider our Hoss Garden Seeder. For more information on which of our Seeders is appropriate for your soil conditions, see the blog post here.
- Features a removable hopper with planting depth 1/4″ – 1 1/2″
- Optional Row Marker and optional extra Seed Plates
- Plant small and large seed with the Hoss Garden Seeder Attachment
- Includes interchangeable seed plates for different seed sizes
- Easily attaches to the Hoss or Planet Jr. Wheel Hoes
Included with the Hoss Garden Seeder Attachment:
- Seed Plate #1 (HS4-1001) – broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, turnips, mustard, rutabaga, and other fine seeds
- Seed Plate #2 (HS4-1002) – onion, small coated seeds
- Seed Plate #3 (HS4-1003) – okra, pelleted: carrots, lettuce, beets, chard
- Seed Plate #4 (HS4-1004) – small sweet corn, popcorn
- Seed Plate #5 (HS4-1005) – small peas and beans
- Seed Plate #6 (HS4-1006) – medium beans, peas, large sweet corn, field corn
Fits Hoss and Planet Jr. wheel hoes. Does not fit the Glaser Wheel Hoe. Hoss Wheel Hoe is sold separately.