Hoss Garden Gloves are the most comfortable work gloves you’ve ever worn. These things really do “fit like a glove!” They combine comfort with durability to make the ultimate glove for any work around the garden and homestead. Use them to protect your hands and provide extra grip when digging potatoes, shoveling compost, raking leaves, hauling limbs, using your favorite garden hoe or pruning fruit trees. They’re also super handy for those dirty jobs like mixing potting soil or pulling up plants.
Hoss Garden Gloves have a padded suede palm that provides grip and cushion for those tough jobs. The padding is extra durable and is designed to withstand those all-day jobs around the farm. The fingertips have additional reinforcement to protect those pressure points from blistering. The other side has a stretch nylon fabric that makes them fit so well. The snug fit ensures that there is no extra space at the fingertips, which allows for maximum dexterity with more precise jobs. They’re so comfortable you can wear them all day! You can even plant seeds with these gloves! Unlike bulky leather gloves, these won’t become stiff if they become wet. They are also extremely easy to wash and clean. Just rinse with water and allow to air dry.
Hoss Garden Gloves Features:
- Padded suede palm to cushion and protect
- Extra reinforcement on fingertips for durability
- Stretchy, nylon back to provide a snug, comfortable fit
- Padding protects knuckles against scrapes and bruises
- The perfect work glove for men and women
- Available in Small, Medium, Large and X-Large sizes
- Available in Red and Green colors
- Machine wash, dry low heat