Our Hoss Deal combo is a complete package for planting and maintaining your vegetable garden. This kit will allow you to direct seed any crop from small seeds to large seeds. And with the Double Wheel Hoe, you can easily cultivate and weed those crops for a beautiful, productive garden!
The Hoss Deal includes:
Hoss Double Wheel Hoe
- The ultimate garden tool!
- Powder-coated steel frame and Amish-crafted, hardwood handles
- Includes set of 4 Cultivator Teeth
Hoss Seeder Attachment
The Hoss Seeder Attachment works great for planting in firm, well-prepared seed beds. It has a “shoe” furrow opener which slices a small furrow for seeds as the unit travels along the ground. This seeding device is ideal for those with firmer soils.
The Hoss Seeder Attachment does not perform as well in fluffy, well-tilled soils or soils that have a large accumulation of organic residue. For planting in those soil conditions, consider our Seed and Weed Deal which includes our Hoss Garden Seeder. For more information on which of our Seeders is appropriate for your soil conditions, see this blog post here.
- Plant very small to large seeds with our innovative seed plate design
- Removable hopper for filling and emptying seed
- Adjustable planting depth from 1/4” to 1 1/2″
- Includes Seed Plates #1-6
- Turn plows inward to create furrows for planting
- Turn plows outward in the hilling position to form beds and throw dirt to plants
- Great for planting potatoes!
8” Oscillating Hoe
- Slices through soil easily
- Cuts weeds below the soil surface
- Oscillating action cuts forward and backward
Add the Wheel Hoe Success Kit
Our Wheel Hoe Success Kit includes everything you need to maintain your Wheel Hoe, change attachments and keep your blades sharpened. The Wheel Hoe Success Kit includes Boiled Linseed Oil for conditioning and protecting your Wheel Hoe handles, a 9/16″ Wrench for changing Wheel Hoe attachments, a Farmers File for sharpening attachments, and a medium grit Sanding Block for polishing and smoothing any rough spots that may develop.