Fruit Tree Spray Plus can be used to control insects and diseases on vegetables, fruits, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, flowers, turfgrass and shrubs around the home. It kills the egss, larval and adult stages of listed insects and prevents fungal attacks of plant tissues. It is also an effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including powdery mildew, black spot, brown spot, dollar spot, snow mold, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight.
Apply Fruit Tree Spray Plus at first sign of insects/mites. It provides for a quicker and more complete control, and acts as an “exciter” to flush insect pests out of hiding and into direct contact with spray residues. For control of aphids, spider mites, scale, mealybugs, whiteflies, beetles, loopers, leafminers, leafrollers, armyworms, webworms, weevils, tent caterpillars, fungus gnats, leafhoppers, cabbageworms, squash bugs, squash vine borer, stink bugs, thrips, tomato hornworm, lace bugs, boxelder bugs, grasshoppers, crickets, ants, earwigs, chinch bugs, chiggers and many other insect pests. Fruit Tree Spray Plus is most effective when applied on a 7 to 14 day schedule. For heavy insect populations, spray on a 7 day schedule.
Fruit Tree Spray Plus Application Instructions:
- This product is most effective when applied early to mid-morning or late afternoon when adult insect pests, such as whiteflies, are normally sedentary on the undersides of the foliage.
- Use spray solutions within several hours of preparation for maximum effectiveness.
- Do not use more than 1 time per day on the same plants.
- Do not apply this product more than 10 times per season.
- For best results, maintain constant agitation in spray equipment.
- For optimal performance, do not mix with cold water.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted material prior to root establishment.
- As with other products that contain oils, exercise care in timing applications to early morning/late evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
- Do not add adjuvants to this product.
- Use with are on plants with tender tissue.
- Do not apply when windy.
- Mix 1 fluid ounce per gallon of water.
- Partially fill sprayer with water before adding the appropriate rate of product, then mix in product thoroughly and add the remaining amount of water.
- Apply uniformly to both upper and lower surfaces of the plant foliage.