The Beast allows you to plant multiple rows in a single pass. Plant one, two or three rows at a time with this Seeder Attachment and Wheel Hoe combination. When using three Seeder Attachments, you can plant rows as close as 7″ apart up to as far as 12″ apart. When using two Seeder Attachments, you can plant up to 24″ apart.
For use in firm, prepared seed beds. Does not perform well in fluffy, well-tilled soils or soils that have a large accumulation of organic residue. For planting in those soil conditions, consider our Hoss Garden Seeder. For more information on which of our Seeders is appropriate for your soil conditions, see the blog post here.
Great for planting greens and carrots! With our innovative Seed Plate design, you can place a different Seed Plate in each of the Seeder Attachments to plant three different crops at one time. Each Seeder Attachment has it’s own hopper, Seed Plate and depth adjustment, so the possibilities are endless.
– 1 Hoss Single Wheel Hoe
– Includes set of 3 Cultivator Teeth
– 4 Spreader Bar extensions
– 3 Hoss Seeder Attachments
– Each Seeder Attachment includes Seed Plates #1-6
– Seed Plate #1 – broccoli, cabbage, turnips, mustard- Seed Plate #2 – onion, small coated seeds
– Seed Plate #3 – okra, pelleted: carrots, lettuce, chard and beets
– Seed Plate #4 – small sweet corn, popcorn
– Seed Plate #5 – small beans and peas
– Seed Plate #6 – medium beans, peas, large sweet corn, field corn