Onions are delicious root vegetables that are rich in flavor and have many nutrients. They can be used in an abundance of recipes. We offer bunching onions and bulbing onion seeds of all shapes, colors, and sizes. The most common mistake in growing onions is not choosing the right variety to grow for your area. Refer to the onion growing map below to choose the right variety for you. All Hoss seeds are non-GMO, we are leading the seed industry in germination rates with constant testing, and storing our seeds in a proper, climate-controlled environment.
Be sure to check out our Onion Growing Guide with helpful tips & tricks!
– Plant in spring for a mid-summer harvest
– Start bulbing when day length reaches 14-16 hours
– Plant in late winter for an early summer harvest
– Start bulbing when day length reaches 12-14 hours
– Plant in fall if temps are rarely below 20F
– Plant in late winter if temps are frequently below 20F
– Start bulbing when day length reaches 10-12 hours
Showing all 2 results